Includes TD04HL professionally balanced with red coloured lightened Ergal compressor wheel impeller with a 0.6 Bar Actuator.
Please note this is the Turbo only. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS REPLACEMENT PART ONLY, STAGE 2/3 FULL CONVERSIONS REQUIRE OUR FULL TMC STAGE 2/3 KIT. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ADVISE ON YOUR CAR. PLEASE ALSO NOTE YOU WILL REQUIRE A DIFFERENT DOWNPIPE WHICH CAN BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY ON OUR WEBSHOP > https://www.abarthtuning.com/products/tmc-de-cat?variant=37947863204026
Ever wanted 280+ bhp? This is the TD04 kit that delivers on that wish.
- Professionally balanced genuine Mitsibushi TD04HL turbo unit.
- Forged 1% Si Duralumin compressor impeller as standard.
- Niresist D5 high-nickel cast iron housing.
- 950°C bearing capacity.
- 0.6 bar actuator as standard.
- De-cat downpipe with 3-hole flange.
- Genuine Bosch 390cc fuel injectors.
- Bosch 3 bar boost & map sensors.
- Modified oil spacer, nuts & bolts.
- Modified oil hose,
- 7075 aluminium (Ergal) water hose blanking cap.
- Uprated Pierberg valve (included only in Euro 6 kits for increased boost stability).
- Adapter flange, nuts, bolts, studs, gaskets and other fitting accessories.
PLEASE NOTE: WE RECOMMEND ONLY RUNNING THIS TURBO AT 260BHP OR LESS WITH STOCK BLOCK INTERNALS. IF INCREASING BOOST FOR 260bhp+, WE STRONGLY SUGGEST STRONGER ENGINE INTERNALS. CONTACT US FOR MORE ADVISE TO SUIT YOUR BUILD. WHICHEVER POWER YOU ARE AIMING FOR, YOU WILL NEED TO RUN 99 OCTANE FUEL AND HAVE THE CAR TUNED AFTER FITTING THIS KIT.
We would like to make it clear that our TD04 turbos are supplied and modified by Saito Italy who are the only officially authorised European Mitsubishi turbo distributor, meaning that the turbo chargers we supply are guaranteed to be genuine Mitsubishi parts.
We would like to draw people’s attention to cheap copy turbochargers, made in China, being offered by several suppliers - these are not genuine Mitsubishi turbos, they are low quality copies and are known to fail easily.
Our advice is to please check the supply chain that you buy from as cheap often means low quality, and saving some money on the purchase can cost much more in the end if you have to strip the engine down to replace the turbo. Remember, if it's too good to be true - it usually is.